- FAMILY MEDICINE
Dr. Martin offers a complete spectrum of Family Health care services and has a special interest in Geriatrics, Mental Health, and Chronic Disease Management. For more information please contact our office at (416) 231-9500.
- WALK IN SERVICES
Dr. Martin offers same day appointments to her rostered patients for urgent medical issues. Please call the office at (416) 231-9500 to schedule an appointment.
IMD Medical offers a limited number of walk-in visits to non-rostered patients. Please call the office at (416) 231-9500 for daily availability.
- AFTER HOURS SERVICES
After hours services are available on a drop-in basis to rostered patients of Dr. Smith, Dr. Hussain and Dr. Martin. Dr. Smith is available Monday evenings 5-8pm, Dr. Smith Tuesday evenings 5-8 pm and Dr. Martin Wednesday evenings 5-8pm. Some Saturday clinics are also available.* Please call the clinic for details at (416) 231-9500.
*Please note that as a result of the COVID pandemic, after hours clinics are not currently running. Please check this website or call the clinic for regular updates. (416) 231-9500
- VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT
IMD Medical offers both in person and virtual appointments for both rostered and non-rostered patients. Please call the clinic to book.
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY/
SPORTS MEDICINE/ MUSCULOSKELETAL HEALTH ASSESSMENTS
1. Ultrasound guided corticosteroid injections into any joint, tendon sheath, bursa, or other tissue.
2. Image guided nerve blocks/regional anesthetic blocks for acute and chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain management
3. Regenerative medicine (orthobiologics) assessments including the use of ultrasound guided platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and viscosupplementation (hyaluronic acid based synthetic synovial fluid) injections.
4. Acute and overuse injuries (sprains, strains, fractures, tendinitis).
5. Chronic musculoskeletal conditions (soft tissue injuries, osteoarthritis).
6. Any MSK issue you have a question about or with which you wish further guidance.
*At this time Dr. DaCambra is not accepting referrals for neck and back (spinal column) pain.
Please ask your family physician to fax IMD Medical a referral for Dr. DaCambra at: (416) 231- 4641. If you do not have a family physician please call IMD Medical directly for details at (416) 231-9500.
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY/
- ULTRASOUND GUIDED INJECTIONS
These are performed by Dr. DaCambra, Orthopaedic Surgeon, at the clinic for most joints of the body, with the exception of the spine. He uses a high frequency linear probe portable ultrasound system to directly visualize your anatomy in real-time to ensure medication is delivered to affected tissues precisely and accurately. Please ask your family doctor to fax a referral to IMD Medical for Dr. DaCambra (416) 231-4641. If you do not have a family doctor, please call the office (416) 231-9500.
- INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
Dr. DaCambra is able to provide Independent Medical Examinations for all musculoskeletal health issues. He has completed training with a Certification in Medicolegal Expertise (CMLE) through the Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators. This includes evaluations for medicolegal purposes, insurance issues, employment, return to work, impairment assessments etc. Please call the office to book an appointment at (416) 231-9500.
Influenza Vaccine- IMD Medical is now administering Flu shots! For requests, please contact the office at (416) 231-9500.
COVID-19 Vaccine- Dr. Martin has not received any direct information regarding when she will receive doses to be administered to her patients as of yet, but will notify those who qualify as soon as she does. For more general information regarding Ontario's COVID response and vaccination plan, see below.